One of the biggest mistakes entrepreneurs make when starting on Pinterest is thinking that once they’ve set up their profile, they’ll start getting all kinds of traffic with Pinterest.
And no matter your pinning strategy… this may not be true. Here’s why…
It takes more than just a Pinterest profile Set-Up
First off, yes, 100% your Pinterest profile needs to be set upright. It is 1/3 of your success with Pinterest. Having a powerful and strategic profile with Pinterest is KEY to your success because this allows Pinterest to “read” your profile and know who you help. When Pinterest knows who you help they:
- show your pins to your ideal audience
- increase the visibility of your pins
- improve click rates on your pins because they are in front of your ideal audience
But once your profile is set up, there are still 2 more things you need in place, to get that success with Pinterest.
Now, listen to this short podcast on why Pinterest should NOT be taking you more than 10 min a day, and get some tips on how to improve.
What else you need other than a great Pinterest profile…
- SEO keywords play a huge part in your Pinterest success. This short video will tell you how to find updated Pinterest SEO keywords in 5 min or less.
- A consistent pinning strategy is another important part of your Pinterest success. Make sure you’re following Pinterest’s best practices as you set up your Pinterest strategy.
- And there’s one more thing you need to see success with Pinterest where most gurus don’t talk to you about. And that’s all the “behind the scenes” actions you do in your business and with your website to turn all your Pinterest traffic into clients.
You’ve heard it said before “Pinterest won’t fix a broken funnel”. So if you are getting traffic with Pinterest, but not seeing any results, it could be any one of those 4 things above.
If you feel like you have your Pinterest profile set up but still aren’t seeing the results you want; it’s because it takes more than a profile and cute pins to see success with Pinterest.
For more free Pinterest support, join me on Facebook. Search “Women on Pinterest” for more tips on how to save time on Pinterest with manual pinning.
Pinterest Action Tip:
Make a list of items that you need to work on from this post. Do you have #1-4 in place and working?
If you like this post and are looking for more quick action tips, join my Facebook group for daily support, tips, and help.