If you’d rather keep on the move and listen, here you go: https://spotifyanchor-web.app.link/e/XIeAYodG0ub
There’s always that little voice inside your head saying… but is Pinterest marketing really worth it? I understand, and I’ve been there too.
Watch Here: https://youtu.be/izqCbxS4SDw
After spending a year on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.. and STILL not making a single sale. I was a frustrated stay-at-home mom, who just wanted to bring in *some* money. I have to preface this by saying I only worked during nap time which was 1-2 hours a day (10 hours a week tops).
Everyone knows me as organized, and I’ve been known to be replaced by 3 people when I quit a job (true story which has happened twice). With this type of background, I turned to my organization-get it done now self and performed an audit of all 3 of those social media marketing accounts. From this, I realized a few things…
- I saw 3x more traffic from Pinterest than from Facebook
- I saw 0 website traffic from Instagram
I quickly realized that Pinterest was where I wanted to spend my time.
Benefits from Pinterest Organic Growth Students (POG Method)
This is what my students have seen with Pinterest marketing:
- more leads with less time on Pinterest compared to Facebook and Instagram
- less stress from having to engage
- less time spent answering notifications
- improved business strategy and understanding of how their “funnels” are working
- better email marketing and increased sales via email
- more time to do personal/family stuff or to focus on other areas of their business.
What Pinterest marketing has done for me.
8 years ago I started using Pinterest to market my first online business in a super small niche, emergency food storage. To this day, Pinterest drives 99% of my traffic, and all sales are made via email marketing. I spend about 1 hour a week on this business posting pins and managing a Facebook group.
Pinterest has allowed me to fully atomate organic marketing, leads to my opt-ins, and action takers on my email list. That combined with this amazing email marketing course, allows me to grow my second business (Pinterest marketing) while being a mom of 5 kids, going to school, and living life.
The truth is…
Only you can decide if Pinterest marketing is worth it. Even if it would work with your business, but you don’t put your faith into it, then there’s no point in being on it. Like anything in business, once you set your mindset to it, learn and act, you’ll reap the benefits.
- Decide if investing the time in Pinterest marketing is worth it for your business. If the answer is yes, I’ll see you on the inside
- Go to this post and find 3 extra hours a week so you can learn Pinterest.
As much as I LOVE Pinterest marketing, and how so many companies rave about automating their funnels, Pinterest is not for everyone. Be sure to read this and find out if your business is right or not for Pinterest marketing.
Please comment with any questions you have below, or reach out to me in my free Facebook Group.